1. Why should I choose HipTrip as my travel partner?
Ans. Plenty of reasons!
- All destinations deeply explored by Team HipTrip over years, being passionate travellers themselves.
- Only handpicked destinations in each circuit – some mainstream, some offbeat – and carefully designed itineraries crafted to deliver rich experience, maximum coverage, offering sufficient variety of activities and ensuring ample relaxation and recovery time for balance & enjoyment.
- Team HipTrip has personally visited and selected only the best service providers to ensure quality offering to the clients.
2. How does HipTrip enhance my travel experience?
Ans. HipTrip offers you,
- Customized Trips – Each trip is tailored to your requirement – you choose the elements, we craft your experience
- Most extensive coverage – we include hidden & unconventional destinations, distant and remote Himalayan villages which you haven’t heard about
- Our Friendly Sherpas – the network of experienced travel guides
- Quality Assurance– tie-ups with best available accommodation, transport, guides and other service providers
- Helpline – to offer assistance on call
3. What is the cost for my trip?
Ans. The cost for your trip depends on
- Number of travellers,
- Number of days,
- Destinations covered, and
- Of course, the services you prefer to take.
4. What is included in my trip?
Ans. We take care of all the travelling solutions on these circuits, ranging from Transportation, Accommodation, Trekking, Trek Instructors, Camping, Mules, Trekking Equipment, etc.
5. What is excluded in my trip?
Ans. We provide all-inclusive trips, with an advantage to exclude/alter/substitute the elements to suit individual needs.
6. Any hidden charges?
Ans. There are absolutely no hidden charges or nasty surprises.
7. Are tour/trek guides available?
8. Can you customize a Solo trip for me?
9. What are the different accommodation types?
Ans. Depending on the destination, Star Hotels, Budget Hotels and Camping are available for accommodation. If you take a lesser travelled trail, then the options gets limited to Budget Hotels and Camping.
10. Is camping also available?
11. Will I benefit cost-wise if I have a large group?
Ans. Yes. Larger the size of your group, lesser will be the package cost.